Welcome to Peter's Place Foundation
Giving Tuesday - December 1st
3 Ways To Donate
1. Online: https://petersplacefoundation.org/donations
2. Send a check or money order to:
Peter's Place Foundation, NFP
P.O. Box 71
O'Fallon, IL 62269
3. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Peters-Place-Foundation-NFP-128712263837625/
Peter's Place is a Christ-centered ministry (nondenominational) aimed at providing free long-term residential support for young men ages 18-28 who struggle with substance abuse and/or mental illness.
From Vision to Fruition
View the Flyer
Make a Donation to Peter's Place
Event Sponsors Information
Heidi Koehl was featured on Fox2 News on October 2, 2012"A grieving sister is putting one foot in front of another to give others hope and a brighter future as they fight drug addiction. News 11's Patrick Clark shows how she is remembering her brother who lost his life to a drug addiction..."
The Ministry Will Include:
- Self Referral
- Christ Centered Recovery
- Peer-to-Peer Group
- Family/Friends Education & Support
- Volunteer Opportunities for Service
- Transitional & Follow-up Care
Peter's Place will provide professional counseling & services, while maintaining Christ at its heart.
Men in captivity transformed into men of integrity by God's abundant love and healing.